Thank you for volunteering!
HOW TO EMAIL YOUR TEAM FROM OUR WEBSITE:
This method posts your message as a bulletin on your team (or grade level page for GCs) as well as sends an email. Team emails should be sent via League Athletics for consistency, accountability and transparency purposes. When people reply, that goes to whatever email address you put in as the sender.
1. Log into your NCLA account on the website.
2. From the TEAM button, find your team in the menu and click on it.
3. On the team page, click the green button with the plus sign.
4. Write your message, and at the bottom of the screen, then click on "broadcast news" and then select the recipient group. Be sure it is only going to your team/grade level and gender.
NEVER CLICK "SEND TO ALL" or "Board, Officials, Friends Teams."
If you have something for the entire grade, please forward the info to your grade coordinator and he/she will send it out. NCLA does this for consistency of message.
HOW TO ADD AN EVENT OR PRACTICE TO YOUR TEAM'S SCHEDULE:
Please do not schedule practices that have not been confirmed by the schedulers.
How to Post a General Event:
This feature will allow you to post events on your teams "Event Calendar" and "Schedule" page for a specified period of time. This is a great tool for adding an event such as an additional practice, trip or meeting.
- First log in.
- Select "Admin" in the top right corner of the website.
- Next, select Add General Event from the Scheduling section on the admin menu. Then click on the green ADD EVENT button.
- Fill in the information for your general event. You must enter a start date and a title. If no end date is entered, the end date will be the same day as the start date.
- Under the recurrence section, you may leave the values blank if this is a one time general event.
- Click submit to confirm the general event and add it to the team's calendar.
To edit a general event, navigate to your team's Calendar page and click on the event title. In the popup box, click the edit icon to edit or delete icon to remove the event entirely.
FOR GRADES 5-8 ONLY:
Team managers are responsible for making sure the refs at home games get paid. NCLA will provide you with the money at the beginning of the season to pay the refs. Our treasurers will contact you with the details.